Order Cancellation Policy
EmbroideredPatches.ie is a customer-focused patches-making company in Ireland! We offer flexible policies for order cancellation. However, we try our best to resolve the issue that might have led to the decision to cancel orders. But in case the customer has made up their mind and doesn’t wish to continue with the order, the following cancellation policies might be implemented:
- Order cancellation request needs to place within 24 hours of order confirmation. Please note that EmbroideredPatches.ie reserves the right to refuse the request.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours will be accepted with a 10% deduction of the total amount
- Orders cancelled within 48 hours will be accepted with a 30% deduction of the total amount
- Orders cancelled within 72 hours will be accepted with a 60% deduction of the total amount
- Orders cancelled after 72 hours will be accepted with a 90% deduction of the total amount (only shipping charges will be refunded)
- Orders cancelled after the parcel is shipped, no order cancellation request will be accepted
Cancelling customized orders results in a huge loss to the company as it requires extra raw material and additional hard work. For that reason, we practice an order cancellation policy to ensure customers only back out when it is important, and they cannot really continue with the order.